4 point weight watcher and ME-gan friend burrito, bean burrito with green chiles, Follow Your Heart Cheddar Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative, Macayo's, Mexican snack, Trader Joe's Brown Rice Tortilla, Trader Joe's traditional style fat free refried beans, weight watchers points
If you’re in the mood for a snack that is lite & tasty, with a little Mexican flavor and twist – boy have I got the thing for you. A bean burrito with cheese, green chiles and lettuce – Mmm! Of course, you can add more to it if you’d like, this was my fast, delicious, satisfying, low cal and easy version, which fits my daily caloric allowance just perfectly!
- 1 Trader Joe’s Brown Rice Tortilla
- Shredded Follow Your Heart Cheddar Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative (you only need a little – not even a full serving)
- 1/8 cup of Trader Joe’s traditional style fat free refried beans
- 2 Tbsp Macayo’s Diced Chile’s
- all the shredded lettuce you want
Here are the weight watcher points for each ingredient:
- 1 tortilla is 2 pts
- 1 serving of the cheese is 1 oz and 2 points
- 1 serving size of beans is 1/2 cup and 2 points
- Diced green chiles are free (zero weight watcher points)
- Lettuce is free (zero weight watcher points)
So I calculate that this burrito is about 4 points. That’s really not bad. You can add pickles, tomatoes, or other veggies to your burrito – most veggies are either very low points or zero points.
Eat up and enjoy!